Monday, May 12, 2008

Diminishing mental capacity

I am really struggling with this whole "mind" thing. I h ave heard countless explanations for my lack of mental abilities. Everything ranging from age, kids, to "I didn't have it in the first place". But seriously, what is happening to me? I can't keep anything straight anymore. I can't remember something more than a few minutes. And forget about multi-tasking!!! I was queen at doing a million things at once. I am now doing the "pick something out of the refrigerator and can't remember if I was using it or putting it back" syndrome. I'm making light of the situation, but truthfully, it is exhausting me and making it very difficult to have a positive outlook on life.

2 comments:

Mueller Ohana said...

I'm right there with ya!! Darn those kids for taking all of our brain cells!!

Rachel said...

The part I love is if I've made brownies and I can't remember if I've had one yet so I eat one......and then I can't remember if I'd had one yet so I eat one........and then I can't remembe if I've eaten one yet.......then when the whole dish is gone I wonder where they all went cuz I wanted one.