Monday, August 4, 2008

AAAAHHHH -- Who let that in the house????

Can you believe this? You turn your back for just a minute and the riff-raff thinks it can move in!!!! Honestly, do I really have to clean up behind all the appliances? I thought if you ignores it, then it wasn't there.



Visions of Portugal, sewers in the streets, torrential rains, and many other creepy crawlers haunt my dreams!! Who needs exotic destinations, rainforests, humid jungles? Just come and visit our house. But beware -- I don't divulge what is in the soup!!!


3 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh my gosh! Is that what I think it is? That is DISGUSTING! I can't believe you let your finger nails get so dirty.........

Rachel said...

P.S. You missed a spot on your kitchen table.....looks like dripped milk.......you might want to clean that up......

Sarah Tolman said...

Oh that is gross. On the other hand, there is lots of protein there. . .