Saturday, March 13, 2010

Movie night

It's the famous "Jacobson Hotel".  We shut everything down, take the kids to the 99 cent store, let 'em go wild with a whole $2.00, return to home, make beds all over the living room floor, plug in a movie, and they make themselves sick on junk.  Great fun!!!

Major downside???   I get sick on the junk too and the next day is always a joy.  Sugar, lots of sugar, not a lot of sleep, and close quarters.  Big mistake on a Saturday night.  Oooohhhh, can't wait for church tomorrow.  I wonder if lack of good judgment is a good enough excuse to keep the circus under the big top.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

AND, you lost an hour...... it's kickin' my bahootie today.....

I do love this tradition of yours though. Your kids will remember these times for the rest of their lives.

Sarah Tolman said...

I go through the same thing when I hear my kids up giggling in bed. Should I tell them to go to sleep or just let them build the memories? Hum, tough one.