Monday, January 11, 2010

Too tired to go to bed!


from: palmettobug53.

Just to let you know how incedibly tired I am, I can't make this stupid thing  align to the left.  And, of course, it is the machine that is stupid.  Don't even think it!!!!

Ever been so tired that you can't think straight, can't walk straight, can't focus your eyes, can't stop moving or will fall over, catch yourself staring blankly at nothing and wondering how long you have been like that, sure there is something you should be doing but can't seem to remove your behind from the couch, etc., etc.?

That would be me!!!  I want to go to bed sooo bad.  Go to bed!, you say.  Well, slight problem.  If I retire to my bed at this hour, I will wake up at 3:00 a.m. and heaven knows I don't want to be up at that ridiculous hour.  Oh, but you can get so much done.  The kids will be in bed, the house will be silent, I won't have to interrupt my "whatever" I'm doing to help out my ingrates.  Think of the possibilities.

NO, NO, NO, NO!!!  I want to go to bed and sleep for 8+ hours without interruption.  I want to lay down on my pillow, close my eyes, and dream of ocean waves and sandy beaches.  I want to fall asleep with a smile on my face and no thoughts pushing and shoving for attention.  I want to feel the calm of the night air and the stillness of slumber.  I want to spend the complete night wrapped up in my favorite blanket.

Oh, fabulous bliss!!!!  Where are thou, bliss????  Can you hear my pleas????  STOP IGNORING ME!!!!  You're as bad as my kids. . . .



4 comments:

Homewiththekids said...

I'm so glad that you left a comment on my blog. I didn't know that you had one too. Cute! You look just the same... how many years has it been? Please stop in if you are ever in Provo! Catherine

L Rammell said...

It's genetic. We drew the sleep lottery and lost. I went to the doctor today and asked for sleep medicine. He said it was addicting. SERIOUSLY? In that case, give me a 25gal. drum please. Is this a problem?! It appears I am addicted to NOT sleeping. What am I missing?... hope you get some! Love you. Your sister in the sleep slump.

Sarah Tolman said...

sounds like you need a vacation, or a sister's retreat, or something like that.

Rachel said...

I love Lor's comment. I'm with her. Fill me up!