Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I hate my washer!!!!

I have this wonderful washer -- or so I thought. These amazing settings for every type of clothing. Multiple settings for water temperature. Settings for how much of a spin you want. Even settings for how dirty your clothes are. How wonderful is that!!!

Okay, so with all those wonderful things, how come my clothes are still shrinking??? I follow all the rules. I check the "washing instructions" for each item. I even air dry most of my things. But, yet, I put the clothes in at a size "12" and it keeps coming out size "4". I swear, I'm going to sue the washing machine company.

See for yourself!!! Proof is in the picture. Pictures don't lie!!!!







4 comments:

Rachel said...

LOL! I don't know which is funnier. You writing this post or you looking for a photo to put on this post! Must have come up with some doozies in your perusals.

Virginia said...

Rachel -- who said I was looking for a photo???

Sarah Tolman said...

Hey! I have the same washer! I think we need to take them back.

Christensen's said...

once again hilarious! I love reading your blog!