Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Happy New Year!

I love to look at other's blogs. It helps me realize that I'm not as crazy as I think I am. Of course, ignorance is bliss.

On New Year's Eve, Karsten and I were invited to a murder/mystery dinner. It was great fun. Karsten was "Chubbie Cheddar", a rock star, and my character was "Barbie Q". Since I look so much like Barbie I felt the part was fitting. I was a recent divorcee, had an IQ of 140, had tons of money, and loved to wear my teenie-weenie, yellow, polka dot, bikini. I decided to foregoe the bikini as this was a dinner party and didn't want to ruin appetites, but had to go with the blonde. I wasn't the murderer, but I was definitely the "bomb".




5 comments:

Charly said...

Oh--you should have worn it over your clothes! But the wig--I think you should keep that. Maybe wear the ensemble to the next sister's weekend??!

Rachel said...

Oh my gosh Virginia! That is awesome. The wig ya gotta keep.

What did you stuff in Karsten's shirt! It looks so real! How funny.

How fun. You should have brought hamburger's with little bikini's cut out on top out of cheese.

Catherine said...

Oh man that looks fun. Great picture!

Oh, by the way, have you caught the news on our blog? ... ;)

kwbd Jones said...

The only thing that would have made the outfit even more perfect is to add the "onion body armor". I still love that photo!!!

texas lds chic said...

Can i borrow that wig??