Friday, December 12, 2008

Deal of the Week!

I don't know about you, but shopping has gotten me completely befuddled and wanting to stay clear of anything that requires shelling out money. Here it is how many days until Christmas? and I'm still trying to figure out what gifts I can get from the kids' extensive lists. It isn't that I don't have ideas or their lists are lacking, oh no!!! That would be the easy part.

Come here, we have the deal of the century -- oh did we forget to mention you have to sign all these contracts, deals, etc. before you get the good price. My store is better -- oh did we forget to mention we don't have the item in stock any more. What do you mean it costs how much???? It is plastic for crying out loud.

So, the battle goes on and you will find me on Christmas Eve frantically addressing gift cards because the hard drive of my brain just crashed and I am told there are no more upgrades for my model.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Bubbles, sticks, dirt, and Cheerios. It doesn't get any harder than that. The older ones you can add glitter.

Did I mention Brian is doing all the shopping this year? :o)

L Rammell said...

Every year I swear I'm gonna start earlier! Somehow the people that make my calendar keeps moving Christmas up! The beauty of technology is that if you shop for it a week in advance, it's outdated... consequently, next year my kids are getting a pair of socks and a check to shop sales after Christmas!