Monday, September 20, 2010

9-1-1, S.O.S., Help me!! - you get the picture.

I am a terrible blogger.  I think of all these wonderful things to post, great words of wisdom, funny anecdotes, etc., etc.  Pull up "Blogger" and immediately hit a blank.  "Nope, nothin' in my noggin'."  LLLLOOOVVVVEEE that movie.

So this is a 9-1-1 to all you gurus out there.  I don't have the time, energy, or quite frankly, the desire to spend countless hours trying to figure out how to format my blog.  Yes, I'm one of those that feels entitled to instant gratification and feel it is your duty to share your wealth of knowledge with me.  After all, they say the rising generations are smarter than the last.  So, cough it up!!!!  Respect your elders and HELP ME!!  Oh, and before I go blank again, keep it simple.  Remember, I'm running on a "DOS" brain here.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

What does format mean......... :D

Virginia said...

Just look at it!!!! It doesn't look good . . . . Help me!!!!