Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Miffed and sniffing!!!!

I am writing and getting a load off my chest -- I knew there was something there under all of that!!

I all want you to know the reason my blog is boring and pathetic looking. You see, my mentor has taken an unauthorized sabbatical. While I am here sweating and grimacing at this stupid computer, she is home being waited on hand and foot. Let me paint you a picture, thus helping you all feel my pain and suffering.

For a week she had servants selecting her menu, doing the shopping, and literally putting the food right in her body. Laundry??? We won't even go there. Sheets were changed, fresh towels provided, and her pillow plumped on demand. Royalty is what comes to mind when I think of the patience of the attendants even changing her clothes. She didn't even have to change the toilet paper roll. I even heard from the spider on the wall there were times she was so caught up in herself she had the hired help bring the bathroom facilities to her. Talk about first-rate service.

A nice, little, old lady came and would read to her, fix her hair, be her answering service, and even crocheted a blanket that she would wrap herself in.

When it was time for exercise, the machines were brought to her. I also heard from my "spider" that if my mentor decided she was too tired to exercise the hired help would push the machine for her. What will they think of next?

She has since relocated. She got tired of the hired help she originally had and has now moved on. Some people can be so ungrateful. She now lounges in bed and chats with her friends on the Internet. She will tell you she is homebound, but my "spider" told me she was seen carousing around the school during school hours.

So, here I sit. Wallowing in my incompetence. Completely lost and cursing. Don't you feel sorry for me?

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Awwww stop your whinin' you ungrateful ingrate. You're totally ruining my feng shui. Sniff!


Love,
Howard Stern

K said...

If I were your mama, I'd kick your little old bahootie. Little old Lady, indeed.